Monday, May 30, 2011

Zachary Alan Locher


As many of you know that on Sunday, May 22, 2011 we were blessed to have a new member of the family join us. We were at church and Deborah's water broke. Instead of going to the hospital she told me she had to run home and change??? Well after a quick phone call from the doctor we were off to the hospital!



To say Melissa was a little excited would be an understatement!


Melissa didn't want to let Zachary go!


He was born weighing 6 lbs. 13 oz, and coming in at 18 inches long. They had to insert a feeding tube on Wednesday because the little guy wasn't eating, but almost as soon as they put that tube in he starting eating! I think they only used the tube twice after that.


I have to be honest I have the two cutest kids on the planet! Alright so I am a little biased

1 comment:

Tina Beana said...

congrats and yes, you have two adorable kids! :) well, when my mom was pregnant with me, she had to shower and shave her legs after her water broke. She barely made it to the hospital in time.
Baby Zachary is a cutie! :)